Skin Care Regime Of A Dermatologist

 

Hello Everyone, This is the skincare blog and today we're here to talk about the skincare regime of a dermatologist or what I use in a day skincare regime of a dermatologist is no different from any regular person.



There are some basic principles which each one of us should follow when we are looking at a skincare regime it largely depends on your skin type skin concerns the environmental factors that you are exposed to and the seasonal changes now when we're looking at skin type I have had an oily skin and an acne prone skin for most part of my teens and early twenties in the age group of 30 plus.

I have to some extent being able to control the acne and oiliness well and dryness has not been by a larger concern of my skin and when we talk about environmental factors I live in one of the most polluted cities of the world so I am exposed to a substantial amount of environmental pollution and hot and humid weather for most part of the year so here's my skincare regime a very basic step in a skincare regime is to cleanse your skin well to remove all the dirt and grime that you're exposed to through the day and the makeup that you use the skincare products that.

You use they need to be removed from your skin well so that whatever skincare products you're applying following that would have a good penetration into the skin and would work at their best so I use a face wash which is meant for oily skin two times a day morning and evening  beyond this, my skincare regime in the morning involves using a vitamin C serum of 10 to 15%.

We're lucky to be living in an age where the item in C serums are very easily available now and the properties which make vitamin C serums important is an antioxidant action anti-aging and anti-pigmentation so after the vitamin C serum I follow it up with a non-comidalight moisturizer and the last and most important step of my morning skincare routine is using an SPF of 50 plus.

What is also important is that how you use your sunscreen step one is to make sure you use at least one teaspoon of your sunscreen to cover your face and neck and that is what would give you adequate protection and step two is to make sure that you reapply your sunscreen which largely depends on how exposed you are to ultraviolet radiation so for a regular day like mine where in.

I leave my house at about 10:00 in the morning and I come back at about 5:30 I apply it once in the morning and once in the afternoon and if you would ask me why do I use it in the afternoon even though I'm not stepping out it's primarily because I am exposed to LED lights in my office and I'm also exposed to some amount of visible light which streams and from the large windows that.

We have so that's the morning skincare regime my night skincare regime is very simple it involves using a retinol cream and at retinol cream, I usually rotate between the two depending upon how my skin is behaving.

If it's dry then I would prefer to use retinol and if it is normal or towards the oily side then oil is a great molecule again anti-aging benefits anti-acne benefits so that's primarily my night skincare regime.

I follow it up with the same moisturizer that I use in the morning this is my skin care regime for a regularity in addition to this I get laser tuning done once a month which helps me to take care of open pores fine lines wrinkles and gives an overall brightness and clarity to my skin so laser toning is basically done with a q-switched nd YAG laser device and once in a while which would be once in two months.

I do get a chemical peel done with alpha beta hydroxy acids to take care of exfoliation the dead cells and clogged pores so that's pretty much my skincare routine it may sound very complicated but it's very simple and if you follow these simple steps I can show you that you would keep your skin looking healthy and clear for along time to come if you found this information useful please do comments and thankyou

Comments

  1. Excellent read, Positive site, I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style. Thanks a million and please keep up the effective work and also get to Buy Serum Online

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How To Layer Niacinamide With Other Ingredients

Dark Circles – Causes, Remedies and Treatment

BENEFITS OF FACE SERUM