Skincare Routine Of A Dermatologist

Hi, This is the skincare blog and today I'm going to talk to you about my skincare routine I have an extremely dry skin which means that my face can't protect itself against the harsh environmental pollutants.


So when you have it very dry skin you develop cracks in the outermost layer and which compromises on the hydration so also you have to remember that in dry skin you have to be very vigilant about what kind of a cleanser you would use so in my daycare let's divide my skincare routine into take care and night care so in the daycare routine.

First thing is the cleanser as I told you I use a very gentle non forming fragrance-free non-irritating cleanser and I always make sure I use cold water to wash my face it's never hot water but what I would strip all the natural oils of my as it is the dry skin so I never use what on the face even when I'm in the shower.


I take can able to use hot water after the cleanser is the toner but I skip on the toner after that I apply an antioxidant serum what is an antioxidant serum so antioxidant serums are nutrient-rich super charged molecules which have the capacity to blunt the inflammatory responses which are induced by the skin due to ultraviolet rays and the environmental pollutants that's the most important thing and they have a thing.

So that's the first thing that I apply so after that I apply I just dab an under-eye cream in my under this helps to keep the area elastic also helps against the collagen loss you have to remember that nothing is magic and results don't happen over night and you have to remember this is a lifelong commitment after the under-eye cream.

If you have any concerns like you have a random acne you could just put on a spot treatment for that particular area after this comes a moisturizer very important step after all the havoc that is wreaked on our skin by the ultraviolet rays the environmental pollutants it's very essential to lock in the hydration, it's very essential to apply moisturizer not only for the face for the entire body after the bath when the skin is still damp you could put on everywhere put on the moisturizer and then last of all.

I put on a physical sunblock and because I have a dry skin I make sure that the physical sunblock has a moisturizing base or you could skip the moisturizer and put on our sunscreen which away with a very rich moisturizing base so that was about the day care routine now coming to the night care routine which is equally important because the night at night the skin renews and repairs itself so take a good look at yourself before you apply the things at night.

If you find your skin is irritable then you got to hydrate it and protect it if you find it's dull then you need to exfoliate it and before you put on anything or rather before I put on anything emove all the makeup with micellar water it helps to remove the excess oil the excess sebum the excess grime and the makeup that I'd applied previously on the day after I remove the makeup with the micellar water again.

It's the first thing that I do is put under eye cream so why should we have a separate under-eye cream and a separate face clean because the under-eye area the skin of the under-eye area is much thinner and is very prone to show signs of aging and much faster so we have a separate set of under-eye serums and eye cream.

So that's the reason so put on I put on the under-eye cream after I apply the under eye serum I apply the treatment serum what is the treatment serum is basically the active ingredient now I generally, apply what is required that time not what is lying in my medicine cabinet so it can vary from retinol alpha-hydroxy acids or just a plain moisturizer so it all depends on. 

What my skin requires that time is what I generally put after I put on the skincare treatment serum I put on a thick moisturizer as I have very dry skin and a thick moisturizer because it would take several hours for it to get absorbed and the skin would heal over a few hours when I must be but you know sometimes it just maybe wash moisturize and go to bed and there's always tomorrow to give your skin so much more love if you found this article helpful please share comment like. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To Layer Niacinamide With Other Ingredients

Dark Circles – Causes, Remedies and Treatment

BENEFITS OF FACE SERUM